This Website is owned and operated by the team at http://eyesthetic.org. We respect the privacy of our website visitors.
We may collect personal information from you, (including, but without limitation) such as your name, Email address, phone number and postal address when you use This Website. You may decide not to provide us with such information; however, doing so may render us unable to provide you with access to certain information or products.
When you visit This Website, we may use automated tools and methods — such as cookies, session logging and usage monitoring software — to collect certain information about your visit. This information may be used in aggregate form to analyze how This Website is being used. For example, we may analyze usage patterns in order to improve This Website.
This Website may use technologies such as cookies and session logging to provide you with certain services or functionality. Cookies and session data may be used to identify you as an individual user of This Website.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer; access is strictly restricted to only data that is stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser not to accept cookies, doing so may cause you to experience loss of functionality in certain cases.
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with services and information that you have requested
- Provide you with important notices and information about This Website and our services
- Provide you with other information, including promotional material, news and event information, where you have agreed to receive such information
- Verify your identity and assist you if you forget your username or password
- Improve or update This Website and our products
- Respond to your queries and communicate with you
- Personalize This Website in accordance with your preferences
We will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information, except in the following situations:
- For any purpose set out in the section “Cookies”
- Where you have otherwise authorized us to do so
- Where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure
- Where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions
- Where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ours, of our users or others
- As and when required or permitted by law
Access to Your Personal Information
You may request, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, access to your personal information that may be held by us or by our contractors. Some considerations may apply, such as:
- In some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you; similarly, we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you
- Where we decide not to correct your personal information or provide you access to such, we will give you our reasons for that decision
- Where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide.
When you visit third-party websites from hyperlinks displayed on This Website, we encourage you to review their respective privacy statements so that you can understand how personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
Last updated: October 5th, 2014.